Geldenhuys & Jonker Inc. is one of the oldest law firms in the West Coast / Western Cape of South Africa, specializing in conveyancing, criminal matters and civil litigation, as well as offering a complete range of other legal services to business entities and individuals.
We are a law firm that accommodates every client with the same degree of respect and enthusiasm, despite the nature of their matter.
Strong relationships ensure positive interaction between our attorneys, the estate agents, originators, banks, consultants, purchasers and sellers, and ensures the quick registration of various rights relating to immovable property in deeds offices all over South Africa.
We understand how daunting becoming involved in a legal matter is and, not only will we will provide legal advice, but ceaselessly promote your interest through out the entire process.
We offer high quality work at reasonable prices- your business does not have to be a prominent company to afford high-end legal services.
We strive to be a law firm that offers the caliber of work and professionalism that clients expect of major firms without sacrificing the personal service and reasonable rates of a smaller firm.
With your personal interests in mind, our ultimate aim is to implement measures that protect the results of your hard work as effectively as possible.
- Providing our clients with superior, personal services in the best traditions of the legal profession;
- Continuously developing and expanding our expertise to effectively satisfy our clients’ requirements;
- Maintaining unquestionable standards of honesty and integrity;
- Creating opportunities for our personnel to achieve their full potential and effectively serve all members of the community in which we operate.
- We are committed to building Geldenhuys /Jonker Inc. into a brand that is nationally recognised within the legal fraternity and business community as a market leader that provides superior, specialised legal services to an ever-expanding base of satisfied clients across the Western Cape.
- We will be an active contributor to shaping law and legal process in South Africa to the benefit of all citizens.
- The way we do business will demonstrate our integrity and be a guiding light for others in our industry to follow
- Work efficiently, which means we shall: communicate clearly with all parties at all times;
- Ensure that lawyers with relevant experience are tasked to handle the various aspects of your case.
- refer you to another firm, should your requirements fall outside our area of expertise;
- Make every effort to ensure that our fee estimates are fair, through:
- providing accurate estimates by using established, structured methods
- should the circumstances change during the process of handling your case, we shall communicate this to you at the earliest possible opportunity.